Abstract Submission Guidelines
One-page (size: A4) abstract in English language is accepted. Abstract can be prepared according to the following guidelines.
Title of the paper
- Family and first names, postal and affiliation addresses of the authors and the email of presenting author.
- The presenting author should be indicated by super-scripted star.
- The abstract font should be Times New Roman, size 12 point. The text line spacing should be ‘1.5 lines spaced’ and left and right justified.
- The abstract should be submitted in Microsoft Word format.
- Abbreviations can be used after first full mentioning of the short form.
- The abstract should not exceed 300 words.
Abstracts can be submitted through email at the following email id: email@example.com
All speakers, panel and keynote speakers are responsible for arranging their own travel arrangements. The smxme organizers does not cover travel expenses.